Start-Ups and Solopreneurs
You have a new product/service concept and want to grow your business. Or, you want to run a business to provide you with the cash you need or just extra income. The first business types involve entrepreneurial efforts; the second are called lifestyle businesses.
Either way, you can conserve your capital or operating funds by utilizing our experienced staff to insure that you avoid the pitfalls typically associated with start-ups.
- Advisory Board & Board of Directors
- Incorporation Services
- Business Plan creation.
- Review, validate, and critique existing business and financial plans.
- Help you set up your business financials (see bookkeeping and taxes)
- Work with your management team to develop a strategic plan.
- Contact potential investors to help fund your company’s growth goals.
- Represent your company’s interests with investors, attorneys and other interested parties.
- Analyze strategic alliances and joint ventures to ensure they are mutually rewarding.
- On a temporary or permanent basis, fill key positions or functions
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Chief Operating Officer (COO), Chief Information Officer (CIO), Chief Technical Officer (CTO), and even Chief Executive Officer (CEO), as well as Board of Directors.
- Lower level functionality can usually be accommodated as well)
If you have a project or request, send us an e-mail or give us a call.