We work with established firms to insure that they continue to meet targets, achieve business goals, or to embark on new ventures or strategies. We can handle day-to-day operations, expand your market presence, augment your equity value, provide technology awareness, or provide unvarnished and unbiased assessments on projected or current business operations.
- Board of Directors— Advisory Boards
- Secure (equity or debt) financing for your firm.
- Bookkeeping Services
- Benchmark analysis to determine competitive advantages and opportunities. This includes “best practices” and “best strategies” (they are NOT the same) analyses
- Develop improvement initiatives based on best practices and best strategies.
- Our goal is always to increase long-term value. We do not focus on quick fixes or absolute personnel reductions; it is critical that we help position your firm for the long-term.
- Develop pricing models and analyses to maximize profitability or increase market share
- Lead discussions with your vendors to gain pricing concessions.
- Analyze strategic alliances and joint ventures to ensure they are mutually rewarding.
- Determine if and how an acquisition can help you achieve the corporate business goals.
- Analyze strategic alliances and joint ventures, with the aim to maximize productivity and profitability
- On a temporary or permanent basis, fill key positions or functions
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Chief Operating Officer (COO), Chief Information Officer (CIO), Chief Technical Officer (CTO), and even Chief Executive Officer (CEO), as well as Board of Directors.
- Lower level functionality can usually be accommodated as well)
If you have a project or request, send us an e-mail or give us a call.
The Adjuvancy, LLC
Post Office Box 25766
Alexandria, Virginia 22313